Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GIANT DROP.

My heart was racing like a lightning bolt.
I was in dream world Australia lining up for the giant drop.

It was a family hoilday I love family hoildays they are fun. Mum, Dad, Scott, Ella, Tom and I we were next in the terbly long line. The people coming down were screaming there heads off.

Next thing I knew I was walking up to get strapped   in, Tom was squelling like a baby. I can't say much beacuse I was scared as well.

Mum said toughen up right now we were going up s...l...o...w...l...y 33 stories high now suddenly we stopped at the top.

I waited for a bit daring not to look down and then suddenly we where free falling and then suddenly we came to a screaming holt.

When I got off I was shaking and I said'' I'm never doing that again''.

No comments:

Post a Comment